Monday, June 21, 2010

Pictures from the Second MHS Conference

The Second Annual MHS Conference was held this weekend and a good and informative time was had by all with many speakers presenting over the course of the two days. Pictured on the right are just two of the speakers: Dr. Richard Carlson and MHS President Jack Goins. To see these and many, many other pictures from the conference: Click Here.

The Melungeon Historical Society thanks all those who presented and all those who attended and all those who worked so hard to make this conference a success.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time at the conference and met a lot of nice folks! I joined the MHS while I was there and hope to learn more about my Melungeon heritage. I met Jack a few years ago and have a lot of respect for him and his research. I enjoyed his first book and look forward to reading his second one.

    ReplyDelete